Make The Smocky Top 10.30am-4.30pm Mar 21, May 16th, June 20th, July 18th (dates to be confirmed). £85
Make our Smocky Top - Advanced
Make The Smocky Top 10.30am-4.30pm Mar 21, May 16th, June 20th, July 18th . (dates to be confirmed). £85
This course is designed for people who want to complete a sewing project in just a day. It's suitable for more advanced dressmakers.
You’ll make this sweet top which has a Peter Pan collar & bracelet length sleeves with a button cuff, soft gathering below the bust dart and a button through fastening down the centre back.
What you’ll learn:
- pairing suitable fabric to a garment (we sell a small variety of end-of-line fabrics suitable for the Dolly Clothing collection).
- following a detailed dress pattern and cutting out.
- use of the sewing machine (bring your own or you can use one of ours).
- stitching curved seams.
- how to create a gathered seam.
- setting in a sleeve.
- making a bound sleeve placket and cuff.
- applying binding.
- making buttonholes.
4 people max.
Participants get 10% off our Dolly Dress Patterns for the duration of the course.